You are a practitioner with a Functional and Integrative approach. You look at the whole patient, you want to know their story and lifestyle. You have a passion for digging in with diagnostic testing and creating individual care plans. You enjoy guiding patients through their health and wellness journeys. You are a leader with an entrepreneurial spirit and team-winning attitude. You have a solid base knowledge of Functional and Integrative Medicine.
Our client has a steady and growing practice with a passionate team of clinicians and non-clinical staff. A practice known for the treatment of chronic and complex diseases/disorders such as Gut Health, Hormone Imbalances, Weight Health, Autoimmune Disorders, Allergies, Heart Disease, Chronic Pain, Eating Disorders, and Sexual Dysfunction. Their practice utilizes cutting edge diagnostics and labs with a wide range of treatment therapies that include BHRT, Peptide Therapy, Nutritional Counseling, Supplements, Holistic Herbs, LifeStyle Management, IV Therapy, and more. This practice is ready for a leading practitioner to step in who will have collaborative management support and external marketing and appointment setting resources.
For our client, we’re seeking a self-starter who is energetic, dedicated, passionate, and patient-centric. A dynamic leader who is driven and can direct a team in practice growth and development. A skilled Functional and Integrative Medicine practitioner who can discover the root cause of their patient’s illness and help them reach wellness.
Las Colinas is a beautiful planned community just north of Irving, TX that mixes high-rise office buildings with family homes set around golf courses and lakes. Visitors enjoy globally inspired restaurants, world-class entertainment venues, and exciting events throughout the year. Tour Mandalay Canals on gondolas, view the realistic sculpture Mustangs of Las Colinas, and check the time on the huge flower clock. The Toyota Music Factory complex offers global dining and concerts at the Pavilion. The Campion Trails greenbelt passes through one of the area parks. Quick access to Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW).
- Great school options – public, private, and secondary education
- Various local shopping boutiques and outlet malls
- World-class dining
- Year-round events for everyone in the family
- Average to high cost of living due to the real estate market
- Competitive salary
- Performance-based commission
- Paid time off
- Health insurance package with Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Additional life and short-term disability insurance
- 401k plan
- Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Associate (PA) Board-certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- IFM Certification
- Minimum 2-year work experience in a Functional Medicine outpatient clinical setting
- Possess an unrestricted DEA license and have prescribed controlled substances
- Ability to obtain unrestricted Texas medical license
- Ability to stay current with CME and CPR requirements
- Experienced in treating Gut Health issues, Hormone Disorders, and other chronic diseases and illnesses
- Experience in BHRT, Peptide Therapy, and IV Therapy
- Experienced in other Functional Medicine protocols and cutting-edge treatments
- Proven ability to create tailored treatment plans
- Comfortable with two-hour initial patient visits and one-hour follow-up visits
- Ability to establish and foster positive and professional relationships with team members
- A self-starter who likes to be part of innovative mission-driven environments
- A willingness to continually learn and educate staff and patients
- Excellent communication skills with a focus on physician-patient interaction
- Experience with technology and digital patient files
If you are ready to make a positive impact in a forward-thinking Functional Medicine practice, we invite you to apply now and become part of our client’s dynamic team who are dedicated to fostering optimal health and well-being for the patients in their community.
© Copyright MindBody Talent 2024