A one of a kind opportunity to establish a collaborative partnership with a leading brain health expert in the United States.
***This opportunity is located in Hollywood, FL. Applicants must be willing to live in (OR) relocate to the area to be considered for this opportunity***
You are a highly skilled and board-certified MD or DO with a wealth of experience in functional and integrative medicine. You bring a proven track record of high performance in patient care, coupled with a deep commitment to wellness and longevity. You have a patient-focused mindset that drives you to meet individuals where they are on their health journey, helping them regain control of their well-being. You have strong communication and collaboration skills and are eager to contribute to a practice that values cutting-edge technologies and protocols. You are compassionate with a mission to provide top-notch healthcare.
For our client, we are seeking a qualified and board-certified MD/DO specializing in personalized medicine to join their dynamic, multi-disciplinary, Functional / Integrative practice in Hollywood, Florida.
This is a unique physician-led practice where the clinical focus includes the revision of chronic diseases such as early-onset Alzheimer’s, Dementia, MS, autoimmune disorders, ME/CFS, environmental-borne illnesses, cognitive decline, brain fog, and Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (CIRS). On-site modalities encompass conventional, integrative, and functional medicine, along with nutrition, coaching, nutraceuticals, hyperbaric oxygen, intravenous therapy, sauna, and 19-channel neurofeedback.
- Provide compassionate patient care with a wellness-centered approach
- Utilize functional and/or integrative medicine in clinical practice
- Collaborate within a team environment, contributing to organizational growth
- Demonstrate dedication to creating a positive impact through self-accountability
- Stay updated on new research and developments, maintaining a commitment to lifelong education and learning
- Comfort with a performance-based compensation model
- Commitment to personal and professional growth and development through lifelong learning education and certification programs
- Board-certified MD or DO with experience in functional and/or integrative medicine
- Exceptional patient-focused mindset with a commitment to wellness and longevity
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with the ability to foster positive relationships with patients and team members.
- Proven track record of high performance in patient care
- Willingness to continually learn and adopt new technologies, treatments, and protocols
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- 401k retirement plan
- Malpractice coverage
- Healthcare benefits
- Full-time or part-time positions available
Is conveniently located on the beautiful Atlantic coast between Fort Lauderdale and Miami, Hollywood, Florida, and offers residents an ideal blend of urban living and homeownership. With top-notch public and private schools, it’s a great place for families. The city boasts over 250 days of sunny skies annually, ensuring an abundance of Vitamin D for its residents. The perfect combination of a coastal haven, excellent education options, and a sun-soaked atmosphere makes Hollywood a sought-after place to call home.
© Copyright MindBody Talent 2023