You are a practitioner with a Functional and Integrative approach. You look at the whole patient, you want to know their story and lifestyle. You have a passion for digging in with diagnostic testing and creating individual care plans. You enjoy guiding patients through their health and wellness journeys. You are a leader with an entrepreneurial spirit and team-winning attitude. You have a solid base knowledge of Functional and Integrative Medicine.
Our client has a steady and growing practice with a passionate team of clinicians and non-clinical staff. A practice known for the treatment of chronic and complex diseases/disorders such as Gut Health, Hormone Imbalance, Autoimmune, Allergies, Weight Loss Programs, Women’s Health, Men’s Health and Sexual Dysfunction. Their practice utilizes cutting edge diagnostics and labs with a wide range of treatment therapies that include BHRT, Peptide Therapy, Nutritional Counseling, Supplements, Holistic Herbs, LifeStyle Management, IV Therapy, and more. This practice is ready for a leading practitioner to step in who will have collaborative management support and external marketing and appointment setting resources.
For our client, we’re seeking a self-starter who is energetic, dedicated, passionate, and patient-centric. A dynamic leader who is driven and can direct a team in practice growth and development. A skilled Functional and Integrative Medicine practitioner who can discover the root cause of their patient’s illness and help them reach wellness.
Santa Rosa, California is the economic center of northern California’s wine country and tech industry. A haven for creative types of all ages, students, retirees, and professionals. Also known for its farm to table movement with plentiful farms in the region. The public education system is well known for combining the elementary district and high school districts. There are several private schools, community colleges, and universities. The weather in Santa Rosa is cooler due to its elevation with summer and winter seasons. Overall the average temperature is 84 degrees and can be as low as 38 degrees in the winter, with no worries of snow.
- Great school options – public, private, and secondary education
- Various local shopping boutiques and outlet malls
- Great food offerings both local and chain
- Year-round events for everyone in the family
- Average to high cost of living due to the real estate market
- Competitive salary
- Performance-based commission
- Malpractice Insurance
- Paid time off
- CME Benefits
- Health insurance package with Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Additional life and short-term disability insurance
- 401k plan
- MD or DO Board-certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- IFM Certification or coursework
- Minimum 2-year work experience in a Functional Medicine outpatient clinical setting
- Possess an unrestricted DEA license and have prescribed controlled substances
- Ability to obtain unrestricted California medical license
- Ability to stay current with CME and CPR requirements
- Experience in BHRT and Gut Health
- Experienced in other Functional Medicine protocols and cutting-edge treatments
- Proven ability to create tailored treatment plans
- Ability to establish and foster positive and professional relationships with team members
- A self-starter who likes to be part of innovative mission-driven environments
- A willingness to continually learn and educate staff and patients
- Excellent communication skills with a focus on physician-patient interaction
- Experience with technology and digital patient files
© Copyright MindBody Talent 2024