Opportunity to work with and learn from a leader in Functional and Personalized Medicine
An established, innovative practice specializing in Functional and Personalized medicine is looking for a passionate practitioner who wants to make a difference in their patient’s lives.
A little about this practice . . .
This center specializes in the treatment of many rare and complex diseases/disorders such as Autoimmune, Bartonella, Hormone, Lyme Disease, and Mast Cell Activation Syndrome, using therapies including BHRT, Peptide Therapy, IV Vitamin Infusions, Medical Ozone, Nutritional Counseling, and Supplements.
- After completing a short but intense training period, you will practice independently, under the supervision of their lead physician to perform physical examinations, protocols, and comprehensive diagnostic testing to evaluate health and diagnose complex illnesses from a Functional and Personalized Medicine approach.
- Work collaboratively with the practice owner and an educated and skilled, multi-specialty team to ensure patient-centered quality care seeking the root cause(s) of disease and provide a comprehensive treatment plan including education for each patient’s path to wellness.
- You will provide a key role in evaluating and treating patients, while also assisting in the development of research protocols, educational programs, and quality patient initiatives. progressive development and advancement of the practice.
- Board-Certified MD/DO with experience utilizing an Integrative and/or Functional Medicine approach.
- Formal training in Integrative and/or Functional Medicine is preferred.
- Open-minded and inquisitive, interested in working with the founder to research and develop advanced, cutting-edge diagnostic and treatment protocols.
- Committed to remaining up to date on the latest medical advancements in Integrative/Functional & Conventional Medicine
- Strong interpersonal skills, organized, caring, and motivated to learn.
- Unlimited income potential. The center has a waitlist of patients needing care.
- Longer patient visits, seeing approximately 5-8 patients per day.
- Full-Time, Monday – Friday
- Competitive salary + benefits, vacation and PTO (paid time off) & Malpractice coverage
- Combination of In-Person Visits and Telemedicine
- Supportive clinical and administrative team
© Copyright MindBody Talent 2023